Monday, October 02, 2006

I spent this weekend doing (what is in my book fun... scary huh) that includes meeting new friends,
learning about Indians of the past, playing games, riding horse, exploring,looking for cool rocks, camping, etc... All thanks to the hospitalty of the Cutler Family. So that is what I was doing, to
put in a nutshell.

And concerning my change of address. If I do not get any more comments, I will take the advice I have been given so far.

This is a tribute to my sister Abby who is in Steamboat, Colorado.

Sigh, That was fun.

I beez happy !_!

Life is great.

Love and miss you. Blow a hug, from me

Chip

1 comment:

Doug said...

It was a fun weekend, Christian. What do you hope this coming weekend? Anything you have in mind?

You're doing a good job on your blog. Keep it up.

Love,


Dad