Well yesterday we went to go and pick up Hannah Tway at the airport in the Twin Citys. But instead of getting there by 10:00a.m. she got there at about 6:00 p.m. So we had lots of time
to burn. Of course we went to the Mall of America. Man, That was not so bad for six hours in a mall. But then I did not really do much shopping. But there where some cool places like Lego
Land and Underwater Adventure that where fun. Sorry but West Acres has a way to go with me. I hope I can get some pictures from the yesterday.
Chip
1 comment:
hey! I like westacres!
I'm sure your having fun with Hannah... I can't wait to meet her on..Sun.? maybe? Airports are so stupid...At the airport on Tues. one family that was saying good bye to thier dad going into the army..and they had to say goodbye like, 4 times cuz they kept changing the time of his flight. talk about hard!
anywho..I bet leggo land was cool!
Post a Comment