Although I like pretty much any weather I do have a favorite kind. And it so happens that it
is kind that is passing through our area at the moment. Which is most likely why am writing this in the first
place. And that weather is none other than the great the powerful the awe inspiring thunder storm.
I love these because they are so powerful(as said before) and that power is unleashed so that
you can see how little man is. Sure we have the A-bomb and all that other stuff but it is really
nothing compared with what God can do. Remember he flooded the world 40 days and still
he was showing mercy to Noah and his family. And so I think every time God sends us a storm
he is giving us a little nudge and saying I am in control, then he sends the rainbow to say I love you.
The thunder roared the lightning flashed, a tree fell down a frog got smashed.
And somewhere in that tree there was a Chip
3 comments:
Thunder storms are the greatest.
(Having troubles commenting)
Lol. Niiiice ending.
I like rain to, but it's not my favorite season...I like autumny weather better.
Oh yeah, Sorry, but am I supposed to know who 'Opie' is?
"Opie' commented on a few blog posts of mine...and I have *no* clue who this person is....
Ahhhhh. I have seen the light. *wink*
Hey I *did* try to 'trace' the person...but when I clicked on the link, it said: profile accsess is unavailable. Or something to that concern. Anywayz, thanks for the clearing that up! :D
Post a Comment