Here is me on the top... no that is the side... turn your head.There I am on top of my great great grandpa's windmill.
A little to the left please.
This is what is left of my gg grandpa's farm. There used to
be a barn, house, carriage house, and blacksmith shop. Yet all that is left
standing is the grainary and wind mill even though they are
leaning too. I thought about this, how my gg grandpa must
have spent his time and energy into building a great farm that
must have been grand in it's time, but now all that is left is a
bunch of junk. It makes me wonder what will become of what
I do. Ecclesiastes 1:1-8
Chip

1 comment:
It lookes like you are falling off the windmill with your leg hanging like that.
thanks for the comment on my dodgeball story.
Post a Comment