Even though I complain and am dissatisfied with a couple of things, I often do not
take enough time to think about all the things that give me joy. Like today my mom and dad
celebrated 30 years of marriage, which unfortunately is becoming less common;
and my brothers and sisters who make me laugh or make me think which I
would rarely do otherwise. Not to say they are angels but are actually (sometimes)
some of those prieveously mentioned things. I guess the point is, we need
to think more of the things in our lives that give us joy. Otherwise we become more
and more dissatisfied with what we see, so that the more we sit in our high chair
looking down all those things that dissatisfy us, and we think that some how
we are better. When in truth we are more often being worse than them by thinking that.
So, think on those things which give you joy. Phil-4-8
Chip
P.S. Sorry the format is doing wierd stuff. I
am dissatisied with it.
No comments:
Post a Comment