Sunday, May 04, 2008

Whoo is it?

I found a baby owl down in our woods yesterday and could not believe I was carrying a
camera. Then I came back today and it was still there so we got lots of pictures of baby owl.
Because the whole family got a chance to take pictures. So if you see baby owls showing up a lot
on blogs that is the reason.
Top: This is a second one Douglas found about 5 ft. up in a fallen branch.
The one below is different.
He really got into the whole picture taking thing.


This is proof of spring.
Below:"I am smiling"

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

that is pretty cool.
how close to it did you get?

see ya,
opie

Ptáček said...

HAHA love the 'i am smiling' one.
but they're all great!
..even though i'm a mega bird hater...:-P

Ptáček said...

if you took pictures at rach and brad's wedding, you should post them! I've hardly seen any except for mine, and i'm tired of looking at them...

pretty please