Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Up to Stuff

What kind of stuff? Well I got fired from my job. Ok, not really, they let me go because they did not need me now that spring is over and they want me back next year. So that is good. Now that I am done with work there I can do stuff at home I won't bore you with that list. But today I was cleaning our shop and when I say clean I do not mean shove everything in a corner I mean go through each box of STUFF and sort it. Well it really hit me that there are as many different bolts, nuts, washer, screws, etc as there are species of insects. It felt rather funny when I would pick one up and it just didn't look like it was even close to anything else and I thought I better put it with the other mutations. Cleaning a shop is unlike cleaning any other place you find a grease gun then you find a black sock, oh and what is this a loaded shotgun shell. Well I have to go we have company.
I might post pictures later.

Chip

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

fun fun fun
not much happenin at my house except my parents anniversary
the memorial post true stuff there.
Where did you get that story?

see ya,
opie