Thursday, April 09, 2009

Looking

                               

                                 Approach with caution.
                                        Forest ruin.


                               Summer...   well almost summer hands.
                           Ripple the world.


                              Grilled with TLC.   Another sign of spring.
                                 They keep flying north, I am thinking it is a giant geese invasion on
                          Canada.
                            Ok, Fine, I like flowers, got a problem with that?






                             He kept asking for the keys.
                               MACHE.  Just an urban seen.
                          Some artistic talent from one of the homeschoolers.  
                           St. Paul.  I have no clue what happened to Peter.
                               Just having some fun.




                           Yes I still play with blocks.  
                             No comment.
                            Sweet glasses with optional nose guards.
                          Our partner in cr....   I mean our evacuee Mrs. B.   Great having you, Mrs. B. 

1 comment:

Ptáček said...

Oh, I *like* these, Christian! A lot. Really like that macro of the moss, and the ripple shots. Very life-filled.

Thanks for the comment--I'm never sure or not if I like when I write like that. It's far too easy to slip into a whiny/bragging/just plain stupid style of writing--especially in first person. At least I've found so...
But really, thank you. It's appreciated.

Happy Easter!
-havi

p.s. it's purrfecklee fine to like flowerths. don't get all shy now.