Life is so great... really it is. I have so much to do and so much to look forward to, that I often forget I am doing stuff I have looked forward to. Whether it is seeing my seeds that I plooped in the ground with care come oozing out of the ground as plants or learning how to divide a polynomial. Sure there are the dampening moments when things don't go "your" way,( AH heaven forbid). Actually there is a song called Through Heavens Eye's that offers some interesting insights on the matter of dampening moments. And speaking of damp moments went camping this past weekend and it rained a little. But it was a ton of fun. Cards, hikes, marshmallows, rocks and all that really fun stuff. I discovered that I am specific and decisive... and those things I think.
My summer has gone really well so far and hope it will continue on the same course. My garden as mentioned above is growing and the rabbits who had the effrontery to eat my pepper plants seem to not be appreciating the 22 rifle and liquid fence that awaits them each time they show their oversized ears near my garden. Oh, and the definition of satisfaction shows up in well hoed garden or in a thistle that comes out root and all.
Well I must work tomorrow and do not want to do it while half asleep.
Good Noight,
Chip
1 comment:
I totally agree- Life is great! And sometimes it's the 'little' things that end up being the most fun. (i.e. marshmallows, rocks, cards, hiking, etc.)
BTW, how did you figure out that you are (maybe not so?) specific and decisive?
I am definitely neither of those, at least, I think...
Well, now I'll end this long pointless comment- farewell :]
Post a Comment