Tuesday, October 19, 2010

A Few Summer Photos

I have seen the moon so much this summer, and every time I see it, I am so happy it is there. I know that sounds weird. Really though, it is pretty cool.
Yes, my pictures are very grainy, been trying to figure that one out.
Simone. This photo shows her as her true self. Wild and smiley (most of the time). I did not take many photos on any of my excursions this summer, for me, it means I am having fun, and am most definitely not bored. This was taken on my excursion to Salt Lake City. The visit was short and sweet. I love these kids.
Jac and the sand castle he and I built. This was one of the many activities that he kept me busy with.
Got to go to a Twins playoff game with three of my bros, at the new Target Field, thanks to my older brother. It was a great ball park and game, even though the Twins lost and the Yankees won. Fun times screaming your lungs out. A beautiful night and I had a great time. As a side note, the food there was surprisingly good. I had the most amazing nachos.
Trip to CA that also produced very few pictures. This was one of the ones I was glad to take. I went whale watching and did not see any whales, but had the amazing experience of chasing down a herd of dolphins at least 200 strong. They were so fast and graceful in the water.
The other highlights, included, art walk, dinner in the harbor, the ocean, no broken bones, an amazing sister and brother in law, new friends, totally awesome snorkeling tour, and plus the energy, experiences, and thoughts that come from traveling to such places.
Went to pro life camp. My first and favorite camp. It was amazing. The saddest thing is that we even need to have a camp like this. Here was a good visual reminder of why were there, it is 3,470 babies, the average amount of babies murdered every day, before their cry can ever be heard.

One of the campers, nick name of Herman, explaining something. She actually was pretty normal.
Seth, sporting one of the fancy hairdos that was floating around the camp. I think it had to do with the many impersonations that go on at camp. And I guess Ashley thought she wanted a picture with that.

And God said, "Let there be lights in the expanse of the sky to separate the day from the night, and let them serve as signs to mark seasons and days and years, 15 and let them be lights in the expanse of the sky to give light on the earth." And it was so. 16 God made two great lights—the greater light to govern the day and the lesser light to govern the night. He also made the stars. 17 God set them in the expanse of the sky to give light on the earth, 18 to govern the day and the night, and to separate light from darkness. And God saw that it was good. 19 And there was evening, and there was morning—the fourth day.


Chip

No comments: