Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Happy Anniversary

This picture was taken 32 years ago and is a record of one of the greatest promises made by man, because it is an example of the promise God gave.   
I thank God many times for giving me the parents I have, ones who not only remain true and faithful to each other, but faithful to God, and have made sure that there children grow in the Lord.   Happy 32nd Mom and Dad.
     Chip

7 comments:

Sarah Peña said...

Hey Chip or Christian or whatever your name is! ;) I've seen your posts on the Rebelution blog and just decided to check out your blog. I love your pics! The "sweet glasses with optional nose guards" is my favorite, and my brother's too. They think you are a total nut! :)

Sarah

Anonymous said...

Hey! I, like Sarah, found your blog through your posts on the rebelution blog, (I'm glad to see I'm not the only one!)and I also think that picture's pretty funny. Your blog's pretty cool, too! You should post more often, just as long as you don't become a blogger nerd...... Well, have a great day!

In Christ, Jennifer
Hebrews 12:1-3

Alesia said...

Hey.
Aww that's awsome!
what a happy time it must be for them!
I wish them all the best!

Blessings
Alesia

Elyse said...

I'm just another person who found you via the Rebelution. Great pictures you have here...your dog looks so intelligent! This post is great. I have recently been debating a new monthly post on my own blog, focusing on the stories of my family. There are so many amazing stories I want to share! But this post pretty much motivated me to do it. Happy late anniversary to your parents(I have no doubt that they are great) and thanks for the inspiration.
Elyse

Lyd said...

That's awesome, Christian!

Chip said...

Oh sorry Elyse that is not my dog. The picture is very misleading. But yes it is intelligent.

Chip

Elyse said...

Oh, well then, it's still a really good picture! And the dog is still very cool-looking, anyway!
Elyse