There is a time for everything, and a season for every activity under the heavens
wow. very nice.(hooray, a short comment!)
Wow... how do you do it? That is, what kinds of tools does it take to make such intricate woodworking?
Sharp sharp knives and gauges(curved chisels). Other than that it is an eye and a somewhat steady hand. Oh and I do like to use my mallet when I need to get rid of a lot of wood.
WOW!! Those are amazing! My brother loves to do woodowrking too.
Holy Cow you are so Talented at woodcarving! haven't seen better in a Long time
Post a Comment
5 comments:
wow. very nice.
(hooray, a short comment!)
Wow... how do you do it? That is, what kinds of tools does it take to make such intricate woodworking?
Sharp sharp knives and gauges(curved chisels). Other than that it is an eye and a somewhat steady hand. Oh and I do like to use my mallet when I need to get rid of a lot of wood.
WOW!! Those are amazing! My brother loves to do woodowrking too.
Holy Cow you are so Talented at woodcarving! haven't seen better in a Long time
Post a Comment