Flowers and insects are often used to describe things of little importance or significance Even in the Bible tells us to look at the lilies of the field how they do not toil or spin and yet God cares for them, for not even Solomon in all his splendor was not adorned as one of these. Or to look at the ant how he has no leader over him, yet he goes about his work Just to show that even the smallest things that may not seem important carry important lessons. Here are some pictures I took this afternoon of flowers and insects that are screaming, "I am designed!!!" a lesson some people have a tough time learning.
3 comments:
Wow! my mom is huge into photography, and she loves taking pics of flowers and bugs. She once got a very amazing pic of a lady bug on a rose, it was so neat!
That bee pic is awsome!
Did you take those?
Blessings
Alesia
Yes, I did. Thanks
I love that...screaming, "I am designed!!!" Great pictures.
Elyse
Post a Comment